|January 30, 2011|
|9:00 AM||to||8:00 PM|
January 30, 2011 @ 9AM
CB Smith Park on Flamingo Road in Pembroke Pines
Lineup and ticket info:
1. Who is playing at the KISS Country Chili Cookoff this year?
Martina McBride, Trace Adkins, Little Big Town, Justin Moore and The Band Perry.
2. Where will the KISS Country Chili Cookoff be this year?
CB Smith Park on Flamingo Road in Pembroke Pines.
3. What are the hours?
On site parking gates open at 6:45 am. The concert gates open at 8:30am and the concert begins at approximately 10am.
4. What is the lineup order of performances?
The scheduled lineup is tentative and subject to change but is as follows: The Band Perry, Justin Moore, Litttle Big Town, Trace Adkins & Martina McBride closes the show.
5. How much are the tickets?
Tickets cost $40. Everyone attending must have a ticket and all tickets cost $40 in advance. Day of show tickets will cost $45, if they are available.
6. Where can I buy them?
Tickets go on sale Friday, November 26th at 10am at Walmart in Pembroke Pines & Cooper City & Sawgrass. Dade and Broward County Pet Supermarkets. Grif’s Western Wear in Davie.
7. What about specially priced tickets for children?
Everyone attending must have a ticket and all advance tickets cost $40. Day of show tickets will cost $45, if available.
8. Are these assigned seats or general admission?
All tickets are festival style and on the lawn. You may bring a blanket or folding chair. Walmart will be selling chairs in their booth.
9. Is there a handicapped seating section?
Yes, there are special seats for the handicapped. These are limited to availability and will be given only to people with official designation. Up to two guests may accompany the handicapped individual.
10. What happens if it rains?
The Chili Cookoff takes place rain or shine.
11. What is the refund policy?
There are no refunds for any reason.
12. Where is will call located?
Will Call is located at the South Entrance.
1. Where can we park for the show?
There are several lots inside and around the park.
2. When does it open?
Lots inside the park open at 6:45am.
3. How much does parking cost?
The parking lots designated as official parking are free and there will be signs stating this. Lots outside of the park that are not run by KISS Country may charge for parking and that is out of our control.
4. What are recommended routes into the park?
From the North: Take 595 to 75 South to Sheridan Street East to Flamingo Road South. Park will be on the right.
From the South: Take 75 to Pines Blvd/Hollywood Blvd to Flamingo Road North. Park will be on the left.
From the West: Take 75 to Sheridan Street East to Flamingo Road South. Park will be on the right.
From the East: Take 95 to Sheridan Street West to Flamingo Road South. Park will be on the right.
5. Is there handicapped parking?
Yes, there is limited handicapped parking. You must enter through the Johnson Street Entrance. Make sure to have your official placard.
6. Can I tailgate in the parking lot?
No, once your vehicle is parked, you must proceed directly into the concert area.
Chili Cooking Booths and vendor booths:
1. How do I find out more about having a team for the Chili Cooking part of the event?
Click here to get an application to participate as a Chili Team and all the details of the competition.
2. How can my business or store get a vendor booth at the Chili Cookoff?
Booths are still available at the Chili Cookoff. Contact Carole Bowen, General Sales Manager at 305-654-1700 for information.
3. Can I have a free booth for my charity?
Due to the overwhelming demand for booth space at the Chili Cookoff, we cannot offer any free booths. For fees and information, Contact Carole Bowen, General Sales Manager at 305-654-1700. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Am I allowed to sell food and/or beverages or do I need a food vendor’s license for that?
Contact Show Management at 954-764-7642 for information.
1. How do we find out about camping out in the park?
Call CB Smith Park directly at 954-437-2650.
2. If I have an emergency and need to leave the event, what is the policy?
There is no re-entry for any reason.